Article 70 – Conditions and Requirements for Issuing the Tax Credit Note
- The Registrant shall issue an original Tax Credit Note when a reduction of Output Tax occurs in relation to any supply made by him according to Clause 2 of Article 62 of this Decree-Law and deliver the same to the Recipient of Goods or Recipient of Services.
- When making a Deemed Supply, the Registrant shall issue an original Tax Credit Note when a reduction occurs to the Output Tax in relation to such supply according to Article 61 of this Decree-Law and shall keep the same in his records.
The Executive Regulation of this Decree-Law shall specify the following:
- Basic data that should be included in the Tax Credit Note in instances where the Taxable Person is required to issue such note.
- The conditions and procedures required for the electronic issuance of a Tax Credit Note.
- Instances where the Registrant is not required to issue and deliver a Tax Credit Note to the Recipient of Goods or the Recipient of Services.
- Instances where other documents may be issued in place of the Tax Credit Note as well as conditions for the issuance of such document and the data to be included therein.
- Instances where another Person may issue a Tax Credit Note on behalf of the registered supplier.