Article 25 – Date of Supply
Tax shall be calculated on the date of supply of Goods or Services, which shall be the earliest of any of the following dates:
- The date on which Goods were transferred, if such transfer was under the supervision of the supplier.
- The date of placing the Goods at the disposal of the Recipient of Goods, if the transfer was not supervised by the supplier.
- Where goods are supplied with assembly and installation, the date on which the assembly or installation of the Goods was completed.
- The date on which the Goods are Imported under the Customs Legislation.
- The date on which the Recipient of Goods accepted the supply, or a date no later than 12 months after the date on which the Goods were transferred or placed at the disposal of the Recipient of Goods, if the supply was made on a returnable basis.
- The date on which the provision of Services was completed.
- The date of receipt of payment or the date on which the Tax Invoice was issued.