Article 20 – Tax Assessments
A Tax Assessment shall contain sufficient information to determine Payable Tax, refundable Tax, or any other matters specified by the Tax Law, and include the following minimum information relating to the relevant Person:
- The name and address.
- The Tax Registration Number, if applicable.
- The Tax Assessment reference number.
- The Tax type to which the assessment relates.
- A Tax summary, which includes: the details of the Tax reported and adjustments made.
- Reasons on which the Tax Assessment is based.
- Net Tax due to the Authority or that refundable by it.
- The date any Due Tax is payable and the method of payment.
Where an amount of Tax due to the Authority has been assessed and notified to a Person, it shall be deemed a payable debt to the Authority, and can be collected accordingly.