Article 46 – Withholding Tax Credit
1. If a Person becomes a Taxable Person in a Tax Period, the Person’s Corporate Tax due under Article 3 of this Decree-Law can be reduced by the amount of Withholding Tax Credit for that Tax Period.
2. The maximum Withholding Tax Credit under this Decree-Law is the lower of:
- The amount of Withholding Tax deducted under Clause 2 of Article 45 of this Decree-Law.
- The Corporate Tax due under this Decree-Law.
3. Any excess Withholding Tax Credit for a Tax Period as a result of Clause 2 of this Article shall be refunded to the Taxable Person in accordance with Article 49 of this Decree-Law.